Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ebony Fetish Diva

FootFetishChick.Com Sexy bare wrinkled feet ebony toes and toes Goddess for online worshipping. My fetish Fanclub was created for foot fetish domination and fetish loser who was put on this earth to do nothing but serve at my divine beautiful ebony feet as my foot slave. I Offer Live Video Chat with phone or audio. My live fetish video shows on Ifriendsv2 under: FootFetishDiva I offer foot fetish, ass worship, phone domination, foot worship, tease and denial, female domination, slave assignments, role play, financial domination, tight jeans fetish, extreme female foot worship, toes and sole + More come into my video chat room and ask more about my fetishes. I've been around for eight years. Now I'm back from a long vacation and have loads of free time to show off my toes and soles So I created this site. I am a motivated and outgoing ebony Goddess I'm very spontaneous and love shopping. I'm a passionate, attractive woman. If you are interested in a beautiful, brown skinned Goddess and want to treat me as such, don't hesitate to Join My FanClub and enter My video chat room.

No comments:

Post a Comment